This service is ideal for the following applicants who want to obtain a criminal record search in Canada:
1. Print Attached PDF:
NOTE: If you do not have the Adobe Reader on your computer, you can download it for free here: Adobe Download
2. CARDSCAN: Complete the CardScan form.
3. THIRD PARTY RELEASE: Complete the Third Party Release it you want the RCMP to mail the results to a third party. Do not complete this form if you are having the RCMP mail the results directly to you.
4. FINGERPRINTS: Get fingerprinted on our RCMP C216-C form OR you may use the fingerprint form provided by your police department.
5. INVOICE: Fill in the Invoice Form.
6. CONFIRMATION: We recommend that once you’ve completed all of the steps in the attached handout, fax (1-403-229-2724) or email everything (email@example.com) to us for our advanced approval.
4. SUBMITTED: We will also send you an email confirming that we have received your ink fingerprints, converted them to digital fingerprints and submitted them to the RCMP for processing.
forced line breaforced line break