Ink Digitization (Ink to Digital Conversion)
Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- The RCMP will only accept digitized (electronic) fingerprints for processing.
- That means, if you are outside Canada and need a background check in Canada, you will be required to send your ink fingerprints to an Accredited and Certified Fingerprint Agency in Canada for processing.
- We are an RCMP Accredited and Certified Fingerprint agency. We take your ink fingerprints and digitize them. We then send them to the RCMP through secure electronic transmission for processing.
- Click here to see our most recent accreditation letter (note: this is a renewal). We've been authorized to fingerprint for the RCMP for over 20 years.
- RCMP Authorization
- $90 our fee
- $25 RCMP fee (RCMP fee is waived for applications involving Citizenship and Immigration Canada or Federal Employment)
- Courier Costs (if you do not want to receive the results by ordinary mail)
- 5% GST
Instructions for Ink to Digital Conversion
1. Print Attached PDF:
NOTE: If you do not have the Adobe Reader on your computer, you can download it for free here: Adobe Download
2. CARDSCAN: Complete the CardScan form.
3. THIRD PARTY RELEASE: Complete the Third Party Release it you want the RCMP to mail the results to a third party. Do not complete this form if you are having the RCMP mail the results directly to you.
4. FINGERPRINTS: Get fingerprinted on our RCMP C216-C form OR you may use the fingerprint form provided by your police department.
5. PHOTOGRAPH: Obtain one color printed photograph 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size.
6. INVOICE: Fill in the Invoice Form.
7. CONFIRMATION: We recommend that once you've completed all of the steps in the attached handout, fax (1-403-229-2724) or email everything (email@example.com) to us for our advanced approval.
8. SUBMITTED: We will also send you an email confirming that we have received your ink fingerprints, converted them to digital fingerprints and submitted them to the RCMP for processing.