Waiver of Inadmissibility | Travelling to the United States with Drug Offences

January 23, 2013|Uncategorized, United States Waiver|

US Waiver of Inadmissibility for Canadians You will need to apply for and receive an I-192 US Waiver of Inadmissibility to gain legal entry to the United States if you have any one of the following: Drug offences committed on or after the age of 18; or Serious felony drug offence committed under the age of 18 for which you were tried and convicted as an adult. Though individuals who are inadmissible are only randomly checked to see if they have a criminal record when attempting to enter the United States at a US Border Crossing, it is illegal to[...]

Go to Top