Criminal Record? You may be inadmissible to the United States.

November 10, 2013|United States Waiver|

How to determine if you are inadmissible to the U.S. Inadmissible to the United States? As a general rule, you are inadmissible to the United States if you have the following: two or more summary offences one or more indictable offences anything drug related If you are inadmissible (ie. not allowed entry due to your criminal record), you must apply for a Waiver of Inadmissibility for legal entry to the United States. Non-Excludable Offences which are ignored when determining whether you are inadmissible When determining inadmissibility and applying the above rules regarding inadmissibility, you can ignore the following[...]

Waiver of Inadmissibility | Travelling to the United States with Drug Offences

January 23, 2013|Uncategorized, United States Waiver|

US Waiver of Inadmissibility for Canadians You will need to apply for and receive an I-192 US Waiver of Inadmissibility to gain legal entry to the United States if you have any one of the following: Drug offences committed on or after the age of 18; or Serious felony drug offence committed under the age of 18 for which you were tried and convicted as an adult. Though individuals who are inadmissible are only randomly checked to see if they have a criminal record when attempting to enter the United States at a US Border Crossing, it is illegal to[...]

Go to Top