Special Topics & Resources

Alberta Family Court

Published On: October 2, 2018


Provincial Court (Family and Youth Division) – In the event you do not wish a Divorce at this time or you would like an immediate Order dealing with custody, access and child support, you may contact your local Provincial Court (Family Division). They provide free forms and assistant. You may wish to hire a lawyer in the event matters are or may become disputed and you do not want to jeopardize your claim. This Court, or a lawyer, can also inform of circumstances in which you may wish to proceed with a claim through the Court of Queen’s Bench without finalizing a Divorce.

Leave A Comment

Subscribe for our newsletter