Child Travel Authorization Form Canada

February 17, 2013|Separation & Divorce, Uncategorized|

Child Travel Authorization Form Canada Permission to Travel with Children Your children and babies need their own passports. Extra documents may be required such as birth certificate which shows who the child's legal parents are. If one parent is deceased; you may need to bring a death certificate. If you are travelling without the other parent, you may need a legal document showing you have sole custody of your child, a Court Order that grants you permission to travel with the child or a Parental Consent Letter (see Sample Travel Authorization below). Click here for SAMPLE Travel Authorization for Children[...]

Go to Top