Happily married? Do you want to reduce the risk that happily ever after won’t last forever?
Or, are you thinking about getting a divorce, but are not 100% sure it is something you want or should do? Have you tried marriage counselling, and it failed? Do you wish you could save your marriage even if your spouse does not want to? Then maybe you might want to check out this video.
The reason why I posted this video is that I’m in the divorce business. One day I met a lady who had been divorced by a competitor of mine. She said their service was great but they really dropped the ball when it was all over. It surprised me that she judged them not by the quality of the service that they gave her (for which she paid them), but the lack of support she felt she needed when the divorce was all over.
I’d like to preface this comment by stating that in all of my 25 years I have had lots of people inquire as to the general divorce process, but rarely anyone who would ask “can you recommend a good counselor? or a good support group?” Most people see that I do assist with divorce applications and would normally restrict their questions to this area.
I have been sourcing good information that may help people who land on my website and have not yet made it to the divorce stage. This is a cheap resource that I believe packs a powerful punch.
What I like about this video are the practical tips that can help couples overcome their challenges. More importantly, I feel that this video is great even for happy couples who want to reduce the risk of their relationship failing. Single people can also gain tips that can prepare them in advance for that next great relationship and avoid some of their previous challenges.
But, is it all it’s cracked up to be? CLICK HERE to find out: Save Your Marriage.
Some of What You’ll Discover in the Save Your Marriage Video
- The Top 5 Mistakes people make when a crisis arises.
- The “real” secrets to a healthy, stable, loving marriage.
- How to assess the stage of your crisis (there are 8).
- How to address any stage of a crisis and turn it around.
- What to do, what to say, and what to avoid in order to save your marriage!
- Why “hard work” on the relationship isn’t always the answer.
- How marriage counseling can be dangerous to your marriage’s future.
- Why “low mood therapy” is destined for failure and how “high mood relating” makes the difference. How to move beyond emotions and take action!
- How to find the North Star of your relationship, and why it matters.
- Why true intimacy is a lot closer than you think–and how to get there!
- What “the TIE Elements of Communication” are, and how they can transform your communication.
- How to change the momentum of a relationship, sometimes instantaneously
- What the Practices of Marriage are, and how they can transform your relationship.
- Why arguing is a waste of time — and the amazingly simple secret to get around it.
- How to become a team, even if you feel like opposites.
- Why power is so destructive to relationships and how to change it.
- How to deal with problems involving sex or money.
- Why anger and resentment are so dangerous, and what to do about it , regardless of whether you or your spouse is angry or resentful
- How to make paradigm shifts (literally, quantum leaps!) in the relationship.
- Much, much more about how to transform your relationship.
- How to begin saving your marriage beginning in less than an hour, maybe in less than 10 minutes!
- In short, how to have the marriage of your dreams .
If you decide to purchase Save Your Marriage, feel free to come back to this page and post your comments.