Travel for the Unvaccinated
- Travel has opened up for Canadian Travellers flying from and to Canada for the unvaccinated, but quarantine is still required. HOWEVER, you must still confirm, if unvaccinated, what the rules are for travel to the Countries you want to visit. USA still requires proof of vaccination. We can only speculate (not a guarantee) that this might change in the near future consistent with the lifting of restrictions in other countries.
- Quick link: travel to and from Canada: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
- Quick link: travel to and from USA: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/international-travel-during-covid19.html
- This App is mandatory for travel to and from Canada
Canada Passport Delays
- When does your passport expire?
- Some people are currently camping out overnight in passport lines to avoid long wait lines.
- A quick google search suggests approximately 3 weeks for in-person processing and 10 weeks for mail.
- More information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports.html
- Marijuana is still illegal on a Federal Level in USA.
- Admission of drug use, even if legal in Canada, will get you denied entry to USA.
- If made legal in the USA on a Federal Level, the INA (Immigration and Nationality Act) would also have to be amended making it legal for aliens to enter without a Waiver for simple marijuana possession offences.
- Therefore, if it becomes legal on a Federal Level in USA, it is not a guarantee that aliens will be allowed entry without a Waiver.
- Recent Forbes article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/willyakowicz/2022/04/01/us-house-of-representatives-pass-federal-cannabis-legalization-bill-more-act/?sh=59f6725566d7
- Questions about your file?
- Need to get your file back on track?
- If yes, please schedule a Phone Appointment: https://clrc.as.me/WaiverClientPhoneConsult